Pages

Translate

Friday 2 January 2015

Leftovers - Book of Elsa

Leftovers - Book of Elsa 
leftovers aren't used in my recipes so much as that for me they are a way of life. Living without tubs, bowls and plates of cling covered delights ready to eat at a moments notice doesn't just make good financial sense it also makes perfect sense because even though I love food and adore cooking; some days even I can't face the hob and believe me there is nothing one despises more than cooking because one has to. Cooking out of pure greed is my idea of heaven, baking as a way to bond with family and friends even better but somehow when time and other commitments come into play (which is most days) I buckle. 
Hence leftovers...Below is a photograph of some tomato salad I had after a party that got spruced up with an avocado and eggs but honestly it is a case of whatever happens to be in the fridge goes, there are 365 days a year and we have to eat. Snobbery has no place here. 



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment